PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: PharmAust Clinical Trials Update, page-96

1. 11,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5935
    Final Day of June ,,,,,, Update Time?
    Money flowing back to Sm4ll c4p5 , sector was well oversold , especially those that have no exposure to International influence and events.
    PAA does not have any sales or revenue so financials aren't effected.

MPL tablet manufacturing program successfully completed
    • Motor Neuron Disease (MND) trial completion of paperwork expected May 2022
    • Patient recruitment to begin June 2022
    • PharmAust to undertake a Phase 2 study in COVID-19 rather than a Phase 1 study

Was I asleep for NZ dog data? as this was published but no actual data
    The New Zealand site recently completed its first 28 day treatment of a dog with B cell lymphoma for a successful
    trial outcome.

Best of Luck NZT Data from other Oncology Biotechs completing their Phase II trials , one has 3 x Phase III underway all during the same pandemic everyone has been experiencing ,, come on PAA , Hows that Mouse Covid Trial ? Finished?

For those that have been invested for a Long Time here , check out RAC published results , thats what data that a company is proud of looks like, detailed , charts , extensive write up and tumors removed from the Mice to show direct comparison of results and and a throw in Value $$$ of Potential Treatment.
    Well worth a look , I truly recommend you have a look at what an ASX Oncology Biotech release looks like.
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/rac.asx-2A1381463/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.