PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Final Day of June ,,,,,, Update Time? Money flowing back to...

1. 11,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5935
    Final Day of June ,,,,,, Update Time?
    Money flowing back to Sm4ll c4p5 , sector was well oversold , especially those that have no exposure to International influence and events.
    PAA does not have any sales or revenue so financials aren't effected.

MPL tablet manufacturing program successfully completed
    • Motor Neuron Disease (MND) trial completion of paperwork expected May 2022
    • Patient recruitment to begin June 2022
    • PharmAust to undertake a Phase 2 study in COVID-19 rather than a Phase 1 study

Was I asleep for NZ dog data? as this was published but no actual data
    The New Zealand site recently completed its first 28 day treatment of a dog with B cell lymphoma for a successful
    trial outcome.

Best of Luck NZT Data from other Oncology Biotechs completing their Phase II trials , one has 3 x Phase III underway all during the same pandemic everyone has been experiencing ,, come on PAA , Hows that Mouse Covid Trial ? Finished?

For those that have been invested for a Long Time here , check out RAC published results , thats what data that a company is proud of looks like, detailed , charts , extensive write up and tumors removed from the Mice to show direct comparison of results and and a throw in Value $$$ of Potential Treatment.
    Well worth a look , I truly recommend you have a look at what an ASX Oncology Biotech release looks like.
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/rac.asx-2A1381463/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.