ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1582
    I think the thing that has my attention at the moment, is what may be the catalyst for a partnership or TO. What synergies would companies be looking for, how would MPL fit in with their plans and pipelines and what would be the best direction for Pharmaust to take ? I think most on here are aware that big pharma face a significant patent cliff between now and 2030 and will be looking to strengthen their pipelines, so opportunities appear to be available.

I find it interesting that Paul Field has been employed to sound out companies for a partnership and our most recent appointment to the board is the founder and Chief Operating Officer of a company that helps drug developers like Pharmaust navigate this universe.

The CEO has told me that he believes being accepted on the Healey platform will accelerate this process, see below.

Hi Peter, The HEALEY Platform is somehwat of a "plug and play", PAA provides the drug and HEALEY does the rest and in that way effectively become the CRO. Mind you PAA and our SAB will have oversight on the design of our specific regimen and thorough-out the trial. Rest assured we already have line of sight given Berry Consultants were heavy handed with the design of our stand-alone adaptove Phase 2/3 STRIKE study and are the primary design tacticians for HEALEY. Given the HEALEY Platform trial is an industry and FDA accepted trial format. We can take comfort in knowing that not only will the development pathway be accelerated but also our efforts to find a partner will be accelearted. It will only be in the weeks and months ahead that we learn just how truly valuable this milestone for the company will be. Onwards and upwards. Cheers Michael.

The move from development to commercialization is important and I'm glad Pharmaust are outlining this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.