PAA 2.63% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Lets me respond Ribw, yes I did find MT approachable but that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    Lets me respond Ribw, yes I did find MT approachable but that doesn't mean I support him or the new board.

As most on here would know I wasn't a support of Roger either and when I dared to suggest that Roger was looking run down and it was time for him to move on a lot of here told me I was an idiot.
    A lot of those are still on here and are now stating what a great job MT is doing, what a great job the new board is doing.
    I am still waiting on the new board to add shareholder value, to announce what the new direction is for PAA.
    As for MT well for all his talk, promotion etc we see very little evidence that this is improving shareholder value.
    The previous cap raising was done at a premium, the one just finished was done at a discount.
    As for working / proceeding as far as possible all I got to say to that is would hate to see them going any slower.
    3 months to write the trial procedure doesn't appear to be working fast, if this is the best Healey can do then maybe they should look elsewhere.
    To me under MT the share price has performed very poorly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $94.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $58.40K 305.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 115000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 86074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.