PAA 2.78% 18.5¢ pharmaust limited

@Hamondo “The only person he thought about was himself and his...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    @Hamondo “The only person he thought about was himself and his legion of fans on Hotcopper. If the direction of the board was to do something different to what he was hoping to achieve. these issues should have been put to the SHs to vote on a resolution. MT is not king of the castle here. He has to answer to the SHs! What if what the BoDs were actually putting forward a better direction than the almighty MT?”

THIS. !! Exactly what I’ve been asking since the resignation and spill ,, What were the plans of the previous BoD ? Why weren’t shareholders consulted before the hissy fits ?? The new BoD have been up and running for almost three months now and are still yet to prove their worth in terms of the SP …. we were promised their approach to this would be different to the previous guard .. I’m still waiting patiently but eventually patience runs thin ,, people are happy to go all the way and have a big appetite for risk ,, others want value added along the way and look to exit on catalysts before the final readout ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $89.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $111.6K 601.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 169572 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 613756 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.