PAA 5.13% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Nobody is going to answer you on here because of the risk of...

1. 1,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1204

Nobody is going to answer you on here because of the risk of defamation, hearsay, and he said/they said. Reality.

What did happen was that MT resigned, major shareholders got involved and considered it serious enough to use their clout to restructure the Board (lucky them for having the clout - we all could if we invested several more millions of dollars). The new Board welcomes MT back into the fold, and now we move on. It is unlikely all of us will every precisely know, but it has been indicated here from a number of sources close to the top, that the change is a beneficial one for the future of PAA.

I get that your patience may wear thin, but the reality is you have two choices - "Piss or get off the pot". That is to say hold onto your shares if you think the Board & MT are going to take you to your happy place, or sell. Only you can make that decision for yourself - Not MT or the Board.

I notice that all major shareholders, including members of the old Board, have either held their shares or increased their positions. MT & others have dipped their hands into their own pockets to the tune of nearly $1m. They're a good enough signals for me that things are heading in the right direction. Personal timeframes and not the company's problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $95.38K 475.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135256 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 79851 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.