PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Correction, focus and drive is critical for the Company. Holders...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Correction, focus and drive is critical for the Company. Holders are just here, for what ever ride, good or bad there is.

In the end this ann while nice is not a driver as we already have trials that are or are not underway, that are or are not completed and that may or may not progress. This does build on a potential body of work but we are a long way off.

I for one just hope on Covid or MnD to provide a shorter time frame shot in the arm to the SP. As I think the cancer market veterinarian or otherwise is still a long way off being a driver for us.

If there was another Elanco really sitting in the wings with baited breath waiting to swoop we would have that news by now. Yes I know that they are talking with VET majors etc but again that just means hey guys we may have something here. I speak to many pharma's when I go to the chemist too....(probably too cheeky a dig)

In any case as usual with PAA the SP talks and this one said minor interest on miniscule amounts but not a driver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $50.92K 290.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 152309 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 329859 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.