PAA 2.44% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: PharmAust Investor Presentation - February 2, page-11

1. 3,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    re: Ann: PharmAust Investor Presentation - Fe... What the data presented in graphical format says to me:

Effect of PPL-1 on cancer cells

No issues with this.

Combined effect of doxorubicin plus PPL-1 on cell proliferation in A2780 cells

No issues with this. A2780 is a human ovarian carcinoma cell line. Data looks fine to me. It does seem that someone has inadvertently entered doxycycline instead of doxorubicin into the text below the graph.

Human ovarian surface epithelial cells - 4 hours treatment with MPL + Doxorubicin

What this tells me is that up-titration of doxorubicin in combination with a fixed dose of PPL-1 is increasingly protective to normal ovarian surface epithelial cells. That is, the more doxorubicin added, the more the protection to normal ovarian cells that is provided for by a fixed dose of PPL-1. This is an intriguing & potentially useful observation - that is if I have interpreted this correctly. Its relevance to clinical practice will need to be clarified down the track.

Albendazole & ascites

The survival data with albendazole treatment seems fine to me.

Bearing in mind that this was presumably a visual presentation to an audience
    the accompanying commentary should have filled in any gaps.

Overall, I think the data presented thus far is very encouraging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $97.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $110.9K 550.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 155691 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 123946 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.