ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Have a look at his posts elsewhere, he is very critical in the same manner on other companies as well. Those criticisms may well be valid but he is clearly on a crusade to expose what he see's as incompetence and dishonesty. But I suspect that is all he is looking for.

My own view is that the BOD and staff are working hard in the background and have put us in a pretty enviable position.

Obviously the big question and challenge though is funding for the next stage of clinical trials. Equally as obvious is that the BOD are intensely aware of this and have a strategy to overcome it. This strategy may be a movable target as results from MND in particular come in along with the final dog results.

The other influencing factor is what is the attitude of big Pharma towards MPL ? On the surface and from what we know that interest exists but what form will it take ?

NZ suggested recently that some form of validation in the form of a MOU or agreement would be appropriate, as these talks have been mentioned for some time. In this case I agree with him, this would be a great time to put the hand up and let the investing would know we are in serious discussions.

Roger, Sam. My wife wont let me buy a Austin Heeley I have my eye on until Pharmaust fills the coffers so anytime now is good.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.