PAA 0.00% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

"...........The goal was never "stability" Buckland,.........Hi...

1. 2,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    "...........The goal was never "stability" Buckland,.........

Hi Lastly, I agree with your comment to the extent we have been told on a number of occasions there currently is no cure for MND. We have also been told the real hope for PAA's MPL is to slow progression and provide better standard of condition for a longer period than the existing treatment.
    Unfortunately the Announcement 23rd March '23 includes the statement " one patient appears stable " Of itself that is fantastic but Mr Market is like a little kid at the table when mum says eat your veggies and you can have an icecream. Many kids will scoff down the veggies but others will only hear the word icecream and now mum has a real problem as it is the icecream that becomes the single focus, anything less is a bitter disappointment.

With all the best intentions and just like the poor mum, PAA have brought this same scenario upon themselves (and us) not once but twice. You may remember (now a long time ago) around the time Elano bowed out, our being advised that one of the dogs had a remarkable reaction to the drug - not sure if it was stable or complete recovery. Again fantastic for the dog and owner but opened the door to greater expectations. RA even stated on a Q&A that if this sort of result cold be achieved more broadly then MPL would be worth many times more than if it simple prolonged life.

Henry Ford did not start off with the Mustang but suggest you and I could both live comfortably from the commission generated by less comfortable and technically developed " t-model. I can bet you Henry did no go to the market and say a tank of fuel for this T-model will take you 100 miles down the road and in once case we had one that achieved 200 miles without refuelling. If he had, then suggest today we would not know what a T-model fords was

Whether you and Bucky want to go head to head for the next 20 years on every point, frankly does not concern me however, I suggest that some of the statements and claims he has picked up on have legitimacy. The old adage of under promise and over deliver has never been more true. PAA is as you say on the cutting edge of science. It is remarkable, no matter the size of fiscal position of the business, the progress made to achieve a micronised, GMP standard tablet with long shelf life stability. One that is so far proving to have very low toxicity - an already significantly de-risked development that is moving towards a multi-billion dollar market. It frankly shoes not have to demonstrate curative effects - especially at this stage. Time for management to forget the promise of ice-cream and focus on the veggies at hand. My hope is that the next lot of results will basically be compared favorably with about the only other treatment currently available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $144.9K 808.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 331391 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 183765 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.