PAA 5.26% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

Extremely Happy , Hot Copper is a Powerful Tool for ASX listed...

1. 11,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5797
    Extremely Happy , Hot Copper is a Powerful Tool for ASX listed Companies, Awareness is difficult for any Biotech/ Healthcare / Pharma being the poor cousin of the Sectors...

The beauty of Hot Copper is you can cross pollinate , those that focus on Tech, Finance and Mining very rarely look outside their sphere of Investment.
    HC as a Platform can place eg Pharmaust in front of those eyes that normally have laser focus on their own sector.

What was tremendous about yesterday is that MT and PAA rallied a response from an Announcement ,,a Positive Response to detailed progress and promoting a forward strategy...

Pharmaust has become Proactive and not Reactive to their situation.

The next two steps will be absolutely critical , including the delivery of the NEWS / Progress.. Phase I /II Data Presentation , FDA ODD designation.

These are the near term catalysts that will place the oppies in the money , this will negate the necessity for external funding and keep PAA is safe hands..

As a Trader I have not focused as much energy on any stock previously , as a margin Trader I just Buy add margin and reload,, my version of set and forget.

PAA is loaded with potential value , extracting and demonstrating that value to the wider Investment Community has proven difficult.. My personal belief is we were not gaining market recognition from substandard messaging that did not match the magnitude of Progress achieved ...

Yesterdays Market reaction goes some way to showing that having our new PR and IR firm is gaining what other Bios have enjoyed,,, Increasing value alongside Scientific Progress...,,, The Chart over the last 6 months shows what a CEO on the ground solely focused on one company should be achieving.

Best of luck to all Holders ,, very busy ahead NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $71.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $184.0K 982.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 176820 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 167405 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ 438529
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.