PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

I don't care what Bucky assumes, but I can't help but think that...

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    I don't care what Bucky assumes, but I can't help but think that our MC is inderstated for various reasons, and should already be around $400m based on existing patents; MPL mechanism of action and potential to cover multiple diseases;
    and a reinvigorated commercially oriented board with solid potential funding for commencing the trial.
    Again some assumptions here on mc and on the funding and I'm hopeful the board will update us on their funding strategy to avoid any further assumptions!
    We need current shareholders to hold, not sell, and near term announcements to occur including:
    Clinical data updates from the extended trial;
    Grant funding approvals and alternative funds obtained;
    Preclinical data update - alzhiemers;
    Patents and company updated valuation
    Q4 report;
    Phase 2-3 trial preparation and commencement including Healey acceptance;

As we move towards 2025 the market should become more aware and institutional investment should increase, allowing the share price to increase towards a more deserving market cap.

Also the options don't expire till 2026, so funding this year shouldn't be relying on conversions. Some owners may not have current funds to convert, or are waiting for commercial proof, or don't wish to sell shares at this stage to fund conversion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $92.53K 466.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 498769 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 67338 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.