PAA 2.63% 18.5¢ pharmaust limited

The lower reaches are full of Rainbows, recent count by fish and...

1. 12,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6180
    The lower reaches are full of Rainbows, recent count by fish and game is 45 per km, at present there are a lot of fingerlings 1lb to 2lb,, the upper reaches and the big slow pools are inhabited by the big browns,, once those big browns get over 7lb they turn carnivorous to sustain themselves ,, generally i return the Brown Jacks for breeding up the numbers.
    TBH it's the solitude and peace and quiet that I enjoy plus the walk in the fresh air actually catching a fish is a bonus,, over summer we can't light fires in the Wairarapa but Spring you may find me grilling a fresh Rainbow over a camp fire, rinsed down with a local Chardonnay.
    So really Quan I'm chasing peace and quiet ,, on Saturday I'm off to look at 10 acres that borders the river ,,, It could Possibly be the PAA fresh water fishing clubs new HQ? let me know if you are down my way,,,NZT

On the business front,, the next announcement should really stimulate the SP, Positive Results for Phase Ia and Ib,
    Then I really want to hear that recruiting for Phase II is underway,,, it's extremely important that PAA understand the Market will be intolerant for any delays now they have the funds to proceed. Management need to understand the Gravity of the impact on the two year lost ( dead investor funds) with the poor formulation by Juniper,,, sure we have overcome palatability and increased efficacy but the market has a long memeory,,, time is now of the essence ,, and PAA need to realise this,,, foot down hard on the gas...

Tony / Alto should have some positive news in the next 5 days announcing the placement of the rights issue..

Considering we only required $550 and we have $1.3m Roger and Robert should be looking at a Nitros kit to strap on PAA...... Time for dilly dallying is over,,, investors want to see results at pace.....

start the K9 Phase II recruiting ,,announce it and begin,,the pills are ready, the investors are ready,,,the Market is ready and the K9 community is ready..I'm not a social media butterfly but can see the benefits for PAA to inform the K9 world what PAA are up to,,, plus the wider investment community,

Time for modesty is over,,sure the Science is where the value is BUT Marketing and PR is the window to introduce our Science,,,, invest in Marketing and the MC will rise accordingly ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $89.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $295.8K 1.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 311881 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 99809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.