ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1574
    Now that the excitement from the CR is winding down, I thought I may post this, it pooped up yesterday. I know all situations are different but it gives an insight into what sort of numbers can be part of a Pharma deal.

The two companies have been partners since 2017 with Mayne Pharma keen to establish this new line of commerce to supplement its core therapeutic area of women’s health.Mayne Pharma said that the product is expected to be EBITDA positive in its first full financial year following approval with peak net sales potential in excess of US$200 million per year.Under the terms of the agreement, Mayne Pharma will pay up to US$295 million (A$440 million) comprised of US$8.75 million in cash and 4.95% of Mayne Pharma’s ordinary shares. Mayne Pharma has also agreed to pay US$11 million in cash and a further 4.65% of Mayne Pharma’s ordinary shares following FDA approval.The company has already confirmed that contingent payments based on reaching cumulative net sales targets will also be included.The total consideration of US$295 million would be paid if cumulative net sales of E4/DRSP exceed US$2.25 billion (A$3.35 billion). Moreover, the agreement includes a future seat on Mayne Pharma’s board following FDA regulatory approval.

https://*********.com.au/mayne-pharma-mithra-introduce-next-generation-oral-contraceptive/?fbclid=IwAR03unV6ovDFTafT20d-XliZXcso20ge-z6LcFafRIyxGosVLyp06sQmOPY

All the Best
    Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.