PAA 9.30% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

You've been complaining since I began following this company at...

1. 2,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1473
    You've been complaining since I began following this company at the end of 2014 (I made my first investment a bit later) and you have been non stop accusing them, among other things - since back ;then! - of deliberately misleading and sitting on their backsides so as to take easy money - even while they invested as the share price fell back and the company struggled with the huge technical issues of adverse effects of the medication and lack of knowledge of its mechanism of action.

Only a fool could believe that you could run an R&D company like this that is opertating on the very edge of scientific knowledge like a sausage factory - but there you ;go again and again pushing that same stupid assumption.

Either you have NO IDEA idea that this is a R&D company operating on the very edge of science and therefore you should get the hell out and take your ignorant talk with you or you're here with one intention - to undermine this company with your constant ignorant whinges and moans. Which is it Bucky?
    Last edited by Lastly: 13/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $86.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $562.4K 2.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 64065 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 115000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.