PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

"......... They could be back in the game if they bring a big...

1. 2,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1457
    "......... They could be back in the game if they bring a big cheque.............."

Howdy AD, Have to agree the game is warming up and it now appears there is way more focus on achieving a step change for the company. Adding to your comments just read the following:
    Ref Stock- head article
    "PharmAust is also targeting a corporate outcome this calendar year on the licensing or sale of MPL’s vet cancer applications following commercially valuable Phase 2 outcomes."

I have maintained for quite some time that regardless of the looming expiry date of the base compound and manufacturing process Elanco hold, PAA have not had any real point of leverage in gaining an earlier lic agreement. Having an agreement with a major vet player who is capable and willing to stay the game past that expiry date may well bring Elanco to the table in short order. As such would love to have been a fly on the wall during recent pitches to the Singapore/ German investors who would surely have had the game explained to them prior to their putting their hand in their pocket for a lazy couple of Million. Think everyone would pretty much accept PAA will ultimately require more than this to fully develop this science so can only guess the existing oppis were also explained and factored in as potential forward funds.

WE are not talking about requiring to further develop the science as we already have (largely thanks to Dr Mollard) GMP manufactured tablets suitable for both vet and human consumption. We know tolerance is not a negative factor and that there is already commercially viable efficacy for dogs with human applications having early signs of efficacy, so overall the science is ostensibly de-risked. On that basis I have to suggest Elanco is certainly not out of the picture and if they are it would take just 1 phone call to be right back in it.

We have already been put on notice that " the company expects to release results from an interim analysis of preliminary biomarkers and efficacy markers in late May" so not long to wait for what may be very positive news. It was very positive that the price remained above the CR price yesterday (of late many who have managed to get a CR away have seen the SP immediately drop below that level). If that remains the case for PAA it certainly sets the scene for a price claim off the back of further positive news. I am in another stock that started a thread of $.60 cents in 60 days. Maybe we should have one of $.21 on 21 days - optimistic ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.