PAA 2.44% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: PharmAust Raises $2.5m via Placement, page-67

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    Great post Jetpacks,
    I think your analysis is a good one. The interim results for MND will be presented this month !! We already know at lest one patient has not shown disease progression, from the first [Lowest Dose] cohort, and all 12 have elected to remain on the treatment.

New CEO, agreed great idea, I suspect RA would have loved to hire him/her earlier but the money-burn may have hindered this idea. But now its time to take the chance. With luck we will get the oppies converted and the CEO will start building a team CFO, CSO etc.

Canine deal, it will come.

Human Cancer and Covid P2 trials require large amounts of money, we will need to wait and see, but getting the oppies converted along with some sort of canine deal would certainly meet a lot of needs.

I hope all on here read you words and understand. Small caps are brutal, but every now and then one comes along that can change the lives of investors. No Guarantee, but Pharmaust looks like it may just have a chance at doing that.

The FDA have recently made changes to their accelerated approval process and good results from the MND interim results will put Pharmaust in the box seat to take advantage of this. It's also worth revisiting the Video with Dr Mathers and her comment that success in MND will put MPL in the spotlight for other more common neurological disorders.

Have a great day all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $83.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $262.8K 1.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25394 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 44560 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.