PAA 2.86% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: PharmAust Shareholder Update, page-138

1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2258
    I would expect a trading halt, followed by days of answering mind numbing questions to ASX then announcement of moving to Ph1 trials of covid. After all, it is a milestone and would be sensitive to the market - and i would really like to hear it is on the go (and itt's all abut me biggrin.png )

The work will not stop for the ASX or us. WEHI and PharmAust are full steam ahead. (IMO)

Main stream media are looking for trials that have undergone human Ph1 and been peer reviewed in a well respected journal before they are touching anything. I guess they don't want to be a Trump and pump up an unproven something, particularly when we see Ph3 trials commencing on vaccine already springing up. Now don't take this as the Ph3 will be the cure all because it wont' - just saying there is plenty for the media pack to feast on that has more weight behind it at this point. MPL will have its day soon - highly confident of it.

Yes, the next couple of months is JAM PACKED with nail biting stuff and the de-risking of any unpleasant outcomes has been working overtime lately. I am very excited about the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $82.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $55.34K 315.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 537417 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 88847 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.