PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi Sarge, apologies if someone has said this already, but my...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    Hi Sarge, apologies if someone has said this already, but my understanding is that they are testing a vaccine, i.e. a preventative treatment for people that don't have it Covid-19 yet. We on the other hand are going for the treatment for people that have got it already and need help with the symptoms. Both treatments are required as even when a vaccine is found it'll be years (if ever) before they can produce enough vaccine to treat everyone. IF ( and it's still a big if) MPL works as a quick, easy, cheap and currently available treatment which keeps people out of hospital and reduces symptoms to a manageable level, well then IMO maybe we don't even need a vaccine! Just Imagine, if MPL works as well in humans as it does in the Petri dish, well, just ask Adreamer for some thoughts on what that may mean for PAA and worldwide health (both physical and financial)
    By the way. It doesn't work the other way around. If we have a vaccine that works we'll still need a treatment for people, who for whatever reason, still got the virus, as a vaccine won't help them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $44.81K 255.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11771 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 220082 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.