PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

Thanks theoc .. I do have time for one more performance...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    Thanks theoc .. I do have time for one more performance tonight.. a rant indeed.

It relates to NZ'ds and Lastly's discussion. PharmAust has to work within the system as it is, but absolutely 100% no question, the earlier any cancer inhibiter is taken, the better ... but how many pharma approved general purpose cancer preventative drugs can you rock up to your doctor and get. Please tell me there is one, any? Doc's on board, am I wrong?

I'd guess monepantel is very much preventative, but the problem for prevention is that the system is geared to test in time periods relevant to patent expiry. To test for preventative efficacy takes too long. Because there is no incentive to find them, the system doesn't find them ... they are not found. Public health research might, but that's very submissive compared to hard edged pharma, marketing, organised doctor influence.

To find anything, you have to go a little alternative. Some medical centres now give high dose IV Vit C sessions after chemo and more rarely instead of chemo. After a liver test, you can rock up, sign a waiver and get dosed (I been hooked up for a dose to clear heavy metals after having my amalgam fillings out - it does that as well). If I had to chose two wonder drugs, I'd choose high dose Vit C as the definite and low dose monepantel as the probable.

Instead of preventative drugs, pharma spends billions and billions on drugs that add a few months - an insane use of resources from the "most good" perspective, but that is where desperate people will pay so it's hellishly profitable. It's near criminal but it follows the Charlie Munger imperative: show me the incentive and I'll show you the outcome. Within that system, I think PharmAust is as moral player as can be found.

Monepantel's combination is rare and with it's proven safety history, maybe it could be a non pharma product. Maybe it could be done as an A2 milk thing, where you can't state the product does any good but phrase it like "and many people say ...". I don't this will ever happen while monepantel is under patent because the alternatives likely far too profitable. Maybe a fallback position for later on.

Well that felt good. Tonights performance over ... I'll behave now ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $101.0K 508.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 420397 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 8821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.