PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

The educational rap was partly funded by the Arizona Cancer...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    The educational rap was partly funded by the Arizona Cancer Evolution Centre, which is how I got onto it.
    They suggest evolutionary principles be applied to cancer control. A no brainer, but easier said than done. But if all can't be killed, definitely do not kill the weakest (& a lot of cancer cells in a tumour are very weak), because the strongest will take over. There is always an S curve of cost/benefit in nature/evolution. One end is high cost/high benefit, the lows the other end. Nature seems to find equilibrium somewhere in the middle of the S

2:15 "You just deaded the weakest ... now competitive release is i n e v i t a b l e".

Yeah right. Two interesting things:- Our Anarchist hasn't meet Monepantel- Monepantel can reduce, but seems to primarily hold tumour growth

That suggest to me that monepantel is working on a good place on the S curve - enough pressure to restrain, but not forcing selection pressure that makes ongoing restraint impossible. Within that, if monepantel were targeting the most "anarchistic" cancer (a hopefull guess, but we do leave completely regulated cells untouched), this game could be played for quite a while. I am guessing and all imo, but I don't see anything that says it's not so.

Lets deal Anarchist .... keep your friggin tumour, but no more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $101.0K 508.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 420397 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 8821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.