PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: PharmAust to present at Emerging ASX Gems Conference, page-45

1. 8,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1683
    Lastly is it mudslinging when I pointed out and questioned why they did not proceed to a phase 2 human cancer trial after they stated they were moving to a phase 2, was it mudslinging I warned posters that Elanco may not take up the offer due to a lack of dogs, was it mudslinging when I questioned their ability to meet their own set guidelines, was it mudslinging when I dared to suggest Roger was looking tired and it was time for him to go.
    As for taking responsibility well I say again here you need to follow your own advice and apologise for your claim that the share price was heading somewhere between $3 to $10 just prior to Elanco decision.
    You over the years have tried to belittle my posts but so far all you have done is gotten things wrong, trying to put words I have never used into your responses.

I am all for giving the new CEO a go to a point but as He still reports to the chairman now is the time to let him know that share holders are fed up with future promises and now it's time for action.
    It's all good to be out selling the story but needs action for any sp rises to be sustained.
    Now how many of those shares held by directors were purchased at the low end of the sp and how many purchased in a discounted CR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $87.97K 426.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10300 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 261000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.