PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Reply out of order - so this is a response to ID2T"..............

1. 2,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    Reply out of order - so this is a response to ID2T

"........... i.e. "is there anything that Rapamycin can treat that MPL can't?" ............."Howdy ID2T - it's a good question and I would suggest you have pretty much answered it yourself however let me continue my previous metaphor. Both guys are humans but with differing characteristics, both are proficient at playing football though within differing rolls. Neither are easy to replace however swap them around in positions and you are likely to have a real problem. I believe I get the basis of the question and have been down that track myself however have come to the conclusion some time back that I really dont believe it matters as far as the immediate science goes. It could possibly have some impact as to who in the big league may want to include the guy down the front in their next draft. We already pretty much know the ability and disposition of Rappa and unless the little guy absolutely bulks up he will likely continue to have a different though exciting future in the game however not likely to happen prior to the end of the current season. By that I mean the short term role he has will likely see him picked up by the A League so that next season he wont be in the same team or even grade. His job and frankly that of his coach is to ensure he does what he does now to the best of his ability so is seen as a standout. Assuming he does not get injured this season and he is noticed by the scouts at the A League they will likely pick him up then surely develop his abilities way beyond his current prowess. We will be able to say we saw him on the bus on the way to his first game

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $191.1K 906.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ 533029
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.