CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    re: Ann: PharmaVentures engaged to assist wit... C
    here i am, but not much to say really as the board, cb, chucky, dirts and the rest have been doing a good job...

wrt Pharmaventures, and Avexa with an executive of 1 interim ceo, I would imagine their involvement is as much about governance as helping to get the most from the deal...

interesting recent comments from Nelson Vergel, the HIV activist about the older NRTI azt/ddi/d4t impact on patients and the similar bad effects of tenofovir (tdf) on the mitochondria (as well as kidneys...)

>>"
    It is amazing that I can tell who was on the D4T+DDI combination in the past, even if they have been off that combo for years. They usually have very thin extremities even if they exercise. And lipoatrophy was severe for them.

My friend Alan died two weeks ago due to exposure of this combo. He had been off it since 2003.

I also want to see a study that measures mitochondrial DNA of muscle in patients taking tenofovir and how that compares to age and BMI-mached HIV negatives. I have seen some posters that show that tenofovir can also affect the mitochondria but at a lower rate than D4T and AZT. "

not much left really when ftc and 3tc inactive against m184v and multiple tams, and the ongoing abc safety issues...http://www.thebodypro.com/content/62704/abacavir-agonistes.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HIVCareToday+%28HIV+Care+Today%29

All reiterates the need for a SAFE and EFFECTIVE NRTI active against the common resistance mutations m184v and tams...

Can u think of one? and remember the $300M Festinavir deal for a Phase I drug with big safety concerns...

it was just over 3 months from clinching data to deal for Festinavir...

Last data and regulatory path info for ATC was end of March, so add 3+ months = JULY 2011 for a deal...

next month or two I reckon!!! hold on to your seats

And it does bring a chuckle back about old Drongo's comments about how ATC would face stiff competition from ddi...lolol

when it is toxic as mud, not marketted anymore and avoided at all costs even in Africa...lololol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.