CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Pharmocann Partnership Operational Update, page-30

1. 2,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Hi everyone, I figured it was probably time to resurrect this 2-yr-old announcement.

My reasoning behind it is to bring it back into focus and highlight the fact that this could have be an important revenue stream long before now, but more importantly to display the ineptitude of the board to bring a promised product to market under another JV.

Some of the extracts from the ann read as follows :-

The Company believes that these new and exciting Australian
    made and manufactured Nutraceuticals will be warmly welcomed by Australian and Asian consumers
    due to the current high demand around the world for these types of products.

Pnina Feldman, Executive Chairperson for Cann Global said, “We were very pleased to have Dr.
    Rosenstein visit our team and facilities, and we hope that Pharmocann’s range of Cannabis and hemp
    products will significantly add to our revenues with their amazing formulas for skin care for men and
    women being prepared for immediateproduction.”

Dr. Rosenstein remarked, “I am very impressed with the world class team and facilities that Cann Global
    has put together, and very impressed with the quality of the production, including the high quality of the
    hemp oils and other hemp products that Cann Global is producing which are of an amazingly high
    standard. Whilst you will benefit from our expertise, we simultaneously admire and wish to benefit from
    yours.”

Now 2 years down the track, where is the 'immediate production'?

Ok, since then there have been CRs to dilute the sp BUT there's no way it should have been to this extent if they at least delivered skincare products into the FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) market.

Another example of spinning bs to investors with no intention of following through whilst giving the entire market the illusion that great things are happening.

By way of comparison, the recent fluff about Canntab finally about to deliver 1/3 of an order from a JV which was announced 3 years ago, I'm guessing there won't be a single product from the skincare range on shelves for another 12-months, if ever...!

I'll even venture an opinion that at this point in time they've already been leap-frogged by everyone else in the race and the only route to sales open to them will be to lean on their relationship with COSTCO which will only generate a couple of pennies-in-the-dollar.

The problem here also is with having Joint Ventures.
    Of the two JV's they are in, they haven't got a product that they own ! The products belong to their JV partners, therefore no value can be added to CGB's assets. They are just contracts which can be terminated just as easily as they were written up in the first place.

With it having taken so long to re-list on 22 August 2019 from a year-long suspension, the ASX and ASIC had been asking a lot of questions but they (QBL/CGB) finally made it over the line.

FOUR DAYS LATER they announced this JV for skincare with Pharmocann.

THREE DAYS MORE and they announce a supply agreement with COSTCO via T12

Suddenly they announce 2 pieces of revenue-generating news within one week of re-listing as if there was an embargo pre-relist - maybe there was ? I don't know if there is an embargo on news as part of re-list conditions.

To finish, did you know where that name T12 came from ?
    It cost $12 (yup, twelve dollars) to register the name...pretty typical ...

Best wishes all
    AE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.