KAR 3.61% $1.72 karoon energy ltd

Everyone seems to have an opinion and on this occasion l think...

1. 42 Posts.
    Everyone seems to have an opinion and on this occasion l think the leaks in the ship are well and truly sealed. For what it is worth l think we will sell a majority stake in Browse as it will take a long time and lots of cash to get any $ result, others have more dollars to spend and we can use the money...I say 600m and we keep 10-15%.. The big deal is Brazil, we have a great opportunity to start generating revenue quickly and can follow that with Peru and whatever is left in Browse plus Apache deal will be a bonus. It's time to change Karoon from an exploration company to a money making machine! I honesty believe we can be looking at something like $40 a share within 3 years if we can start getting oil out of South America. It annoys me when the ill informed suggest Bob and the boys are performing poorly, at $12 we were overpriced and some of us made some cash and we now have a free ride but $12 will look cheap when we really hit our pay day. Remember what we have and who was responsible for getting hold of the permits we have on hand, it wasnt me or anyone on this thread but Bob and his boys, lets pat them on the back and not question their ability to run this business. If santos, bhp, petrochina etc had what we have they would be front page news.....well done Bob and team! The only potential issue is a take over and that would reduce our capacity to make enough cash to retire early. I truly hope long termers get rewarded as the ride has been bumpy but what is on the horizon could be life changing. Go Karooners!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.060(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.378B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.67 $1.73 $1.67 $18.60M 10.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48682 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 130076 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.