ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    At current levels, people stand to make multiples ie 10X if they buy shares now.

Suffice to say, I have put my money where my mouth is and have got a sizeable position.

Make no mistake:
    a) the tech is excellent - CDH17 is a novel product developed by the pioneers in CAR T addressing major oncology markets with unmet needs; CLTX - CART has already shown strong efficacy signals in patients who were in 4th and 5th line therapy (65% of enrolled patients); NK platform potentially best in class with the MD Anderson trial being evaluated as a first line (triplet) therapy for AML
    b) management is excellent - Rebecca and Paul are seasoned campaigners with a huge network;
    c) multiple SP inflection points in the coming months including data read outs and FDA interactions;
    d) I suspect the upcoming CR will be done at a significant premium to the current SP because pre approval was obtained via an EGM. Presumably this will happen shortly after the first patient is dosed with CHMs lead product (CDH17), which is any day now....and there are no major adverse events with the first patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.