CHM 0.00% 1.4¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

IMU would pay with scrip, that would be an easy job. The problem...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3867
    IMU would pay with scrip, that would be an easy job. The problem would be the additional funding as just moving assets to IMU won't get rid of trial costs.

IMU's unofficial threshold, less than $100m, is already crossed and a CR is on the cards in the next 6-12 months as well. Finding at least an extra $50m for CHM plus $ 100m for IMU could be easy when Hopper was able to sell the 4 rego-trial drug candidates at the appropriate value. But so far his track record, apart of the VLA t/o, is terrible in that regard.

If the science wasn't that compelling, I would have moved on a long time ago. I sold a lot and kept just a small amount compared to what I had in 2021.

We still have the problem that he hasn't been able or willing to demand fair value for the data presented. He blames the market and then adds another huge discount, no wonder the valuations are down the drain when the chair himself is the biggest devaluer.

I was optimistic due to the RAD deal but watching that getting destroyed by the evil forces he himself knowingly invited makes me doubting what comes next.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.