IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Thank you for clarifying the dose regime Ben. Being from a...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Thank you for clarifying the dose regime Ben. Being from a mechanical and not a medical background, like most posters I've understood for some years now, that our dosing was extremally small in proportion to what had been tried in the Lab's. This gives a clear comparison in gaining that full understanding.

The ASX I have traded shares on for over 4 decades. Given our relatively small population ( Aust as a continent ) its like were in a remote country town, in relation to share turnover and attracting interest from abroad. The latest results are in line with November 6th's. They are nothing short of fantastic. Please don't be discouraged because our SP didn't go for a run yesterday. Our gold has been detected a long time ago. The prospectors (BP) have not fled to us, as they themselves need proof of such a find. With all of our studies and patents being put in place, our property is effectively being fenced off. As the results are coming through ( and will be in greater number, with higher doses in the next few quarters ), those who haven't gained entry via some show of interest, will need to pay multiple times what they might have paid before it was all closed off. Should another prospector of secured the entire area, then fool he who waited !

I have said on many occasions that a NASDAQ listing would not only be beneficial, but imperative. I just hope it's the long time IMU investors who see the benefit's of this. For now I'll concentrate on securing more IMUOE options ( $0.06 is for mine a steel should the SP remain low ).

I mentioned selling a investment property to secure a larger holding in IMU. Yesterday's results have done nothing but make me even more confident.

Whilst taking a Holiday on the Gold Coast over the past 10 days, there were some great posts from Davey and Ben in particular, plus too many others to mention. A happy birthday to both Slick and Jen over the past week.

Stay in if you can, and be patient !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.