IMU 2.63% 7.8¢ imugene limited

Oddoneout/others: "Oddoneout: I remain a long-term and...

1. 12,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Oddoneout/others: "Oddoneout: I remain a long-term and optimistic, but..."

Sorry to all others - I just would like to reply to OOO here: I am a bit surprised that you do think that "this has a long way to go before it's a shoe-in" ! In fact, it reminds me of a European friend (of Dutch origin but living in Australia) that I did put onto Neuren and that guy continued to complain about Neuren not going anywhere for a long time.... I did mention to him to just stay patient or ideally buy some more. He did thank me a lot recently, which was decent
    of him.
    Frankly speaking IMO, Imugene is more or less (or perhaps exactly?) in the same kind of position right now, i.e. the simple suggestion should be to just hold onto all your IMU shares or (even better) BUY more whilst the Imugene share-price is still at these depressed low levels. This, of course, is not financial advice but my honest personal opinion.

Wishing all Imugene holders and buyers all the best. As so often mentioned: Have the necessary patience.

wasa

PS: I am especially grateful for today's comments on this specific HC board by both "Dave" and "Owl vs Fox" as well as quite a few others like "Taureanbull" etc. etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.002(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $556.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $765.6K 10.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 592889 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 529441 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ 3905262
Last updated 11.59am 08/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.