IMU 1.85% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Ann: Phase 1 CF33 VAXINIA Study Update - Positive Early Signals, page-243

1. 3,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7058
    GinoE you’d probably enjoy giving the money away. Every very successful person I’ve ever met had one single character trait that held true to all of them. They really did believe in their mission and they never wavered. Just like YF and LC.

Being a young investor you’re extremely fortunate to find your passion early. All you need to do is stay the course.

And I’ve find it to be a really good idea to keep buying on the way up as the evidence keeps derisking the project.

The stock market can be very slow to digest the news. So buying now is an amazing time to buy. The Azer-cel deal totally derisked IMU. I doubled down at the recent lows. It’s hard to fathom why shares were being sold down at .04 cents and far more crazy that IMUOE were being dumped at .015!

NEU did an amazing deal on 12/8/19! Shareholders dumped them from $2.60 to a $1. They were filthy that wasn’t a cash up front deal. The Chairman Richard Treagus stepped down soon after., He never sold any of his shares which would be worth $60m today.

What an opportunity. Plenty of holders regretting that tantrum. Same will hold true here. Azer-cell was unbelievable good deal.

In fact one expert in cellular therapies recently told me it was unbelievable that two of the best cancer treatments in development, if not the best, turned up in the same little biotech based in Australia.

That’s a combination of great luck and great leadership.
    Last edited by Taureanbull: 19/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $615.0K 11.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2977440 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 283236 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.