IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Ann: Phase 1 CF33 VAXINIA Study Update - Positive Early Signals, page-244

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    I don’t have any medical or investing savvy TB apart from what I have learned through my own self research / reading, and of course posts on HC now and then from the likes of yourself, Ben, Davybabyk, Hawkbar, Outlander2, Zior and a few others who provide sound reasoning and reassurance in their valued contributions. This latest post of yours is one I read with positive enthusiasm. I completely agree with your views. I too am very very confident in where this is heading. I only have 3 stocks now, having re-balanced to get rid of wasted money to put it to better use. I don’t have regrets not getting NEU, however I must admit, it is one of a top 5 I looked at a while back and inside I hold some envy for you and others who are now benefitting from it’s rise. So congrats there.

IMO, us IMU holders who have been patient will see a similar rise at some point. CF33 is such an amazing discovery IMO. I don’t think one needs to have the intellect that goes with a medical degree, or the experience of a seasoned top investor to know that Imugene, despite being a bio tech that has high risk, is a must have investment. IMO, many of us will see the benefits of our investment at some point, regardless of how long it takes. That benefit could be quite substantial and that is why it is now a large piece of my portfolio pie. So thank you for all your posts TB. I thoroughly enjoy your comments and all those from the many holders here who are themselves also confident where IMU is headed. If you do stay with HC posting I will be glad. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $817.0K 15.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4719788 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 453183 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.