IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Hi Davy, Thx for your reply and all of your unbelievably good...

1. 3,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7073
    Hi Davy, Thx for your reply and all of your unbelievably good posts. Thats the problem with gaining the lessons needed, it’s so expensive. As I posted like you I left nearly $9m on the table when I flipped PNV. The lesson there for me was to get a very good grasp on approval timelines! Because FDA approved trial results and ultimately approvals are where the money is, We often see posters commenting on trials and approvals being years away. That’s where I went horrible wrong on PNV. I assumed. I could have done the obvious and asked the management how long it would take. But NO, that would be too easy.

Which is an area that I think is very overlooked here at IMU. Phase 2 results are often where the biggest actual gains can be made. But in the case of Azer-Cel the Phase 1 trials that were done are effectively as good a a very successful Phse 2 trial. So we are now going into a Registrational Trial. That is the equivalent of a PH3 trial. And like NEU with Trofinitide , they only had to repeat PH2 in PH3 and get the same results. Thats in simple terms. So it was a no brainer that the PH3 trials would be a success. Especially in a patient group that has a very bad disease an no other treatment options. Does that sound familiar to IMU’s Azer-cel trial.. Repeat Ph1 trial in ten patients. Orphan drug without any other options. Now that hasn’t been factored into the SP. In fact the SP plummeted after the announcement. That was called opportunity when I went to school.

Then we have a 10 person Vaccinia trials for Bilary Duct Cancer. Again it’s an orphan disease. All we need to do is repeat the MAST trial in 10 patients and we are done. Again I can’t see this factored into the SP. Both of these diseases will bring in more money than was expected for NEUs first drug. Does this sound risky? As an investor the odds are stacked in my favour.

As for your reluctance to put a dollar figure on your shares, I can’t see how it’s possible to max out your investment potential without doing this. It may sound a bit airy fairy but it’s really quite simple. The company tells us the expected market size. Then just look around at the deals that are done. So $10 per share is probably $100bn market cap fully diluted. Which is only US$65Bn .

Just start stacking up the drug valuation for each different approval. Add on to that the fact IMU is the only company that OBLITERATES and KILLS SOLID TUMORS. Thats an unbelievably big market. Azer-cel is licensed for 4 different cancers. But is currently working on several more cancers. Ready to licence when IMU calls. So when we break this down into smaller bite sized chunks, $10 is easily attainable . Just The first Azer-cel approval will take us up to $10bn MC.

So don’t be nervous about success. So many people fail in life financially because they have a bad relationship with money. They are taught scarcity in childhood. “ we can’t afford that. That costs too much. We are not wealthy so you can’t have it. “. When in fact the world is an abundant place. It’s chock full of money and opportunity. It’s everywhere. The great thing is it’s easy to find. Then follow a few simple rules and it’s easy to get. That’s where most of us fail. We break the rules. Because of the internet we all have access to the information needed. So whilst probably nobody here is going to be a Twiggy Forrest, or a Gina Rineherdt, Elon Musk, Bill Gates we can all take some time to find one of those people or their businesses and buy in..

Thats why IMU is such an amazing opportunity right now. It’s my opinion IMU is substantially derisked , cashed up, well managed and has one of the great innovations in science. All somebody has to do is check the publicly available information. Put a value on what they see. Follow the science and wait.

All the best Davy, and keep your great posts coming, they save me a lot of work. So I very much appreciate your work. And as you probably have the best understanding of the science here, you should be positioning yourself to take full advantage of the opportunity and be rewarded for your hard work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $674.9K 12.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45087 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 519803 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.