IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Ann: Phase 1 CF33 VAXINIA Study Update - Positive Early Signals, page-276

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Couldn't agree more LifeStar.

Don't worry about consolidation, should a partnership or licensing agreement not happen- Then The NASDAQ is a no brainer (for mine).

Instead of doing unpopular CR's (By the way they'll happen every year whilst not having revenue- because they can !) the expansion and exposure IMU would receive, would be unbelievable. It's like we're walking around on a street corner with a sign over our shoulders in doing advertising, whilst being here on the other side of the world, relying on Australia's 2% of the worlds economy and the ASX. Put simply- Economies of Scale.

If we've got something so revolutionary, that it might even cure cancer- Then why wouldn't you want to play in the big Leagues. This not only expedites whatever anybody think's it's all worth, but might even have millions of investors rather than thousands. Besides us capitalists all dreaming of what it's worth. Imagine what an American listing with all of their influence and exuberance, in millions could do in getting it all rolled out for cancer sufferers !

Regardless, of all the options that could see IMU go into $$ rather than cents- Any offer of substantial size made to the board (That would lead to the disposal of Core Assets) needs to be put to the Share Holders. The top 20 holders control 34% of the ownership. No doubt they would have a major influence. PH owns over 4% himself, with the new Dr (I'm excited by his investment) owning just less, but combined comprising over 8% of the vote amongst just two of the 2800 Share Holders. Therefore, I query if any substantial offer less than what's seen as maximum potential ( eg- $16B or $2 per share ) might be viewed by the larger holders, and a majority of holders as- two birds in the hand, rather that ten in the bush.

I think this is what it will ultimately come down to, having seen many TO's. Those not wanting this scenario, should be hoping for partnerships or licensing to be offered before BP offers any TO's.At the end of the day, any NASDAQ listing will amount to further dilution, hence thousands more holders. This dilution could be further advantageous, with BP needing to put up a huge quid. As and decision would be made by millions, not thousands.

It all sounds good, regardless !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.