HGV 11.1% 4.0¢ hygrovest limited

Notorious I like the sound of that haha I said in one of my...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Notorious I like the sound of that haha

I said in one of my posts (a few weeks back now) that I picked up a parcel and have since added a few more so I do hold.

I think the market and the general publics sentiment towards mc is changing rapidly for the better here in Australia. All the recent news flow from mainstream media has captured the attention of a decent amount of the population. This obviously isn't bad news but I think as PeterKing and a few others have said that Europe is a far larger market and should remain the focus. I mean they have cities with 10-15% of our total population.

Thats why the other day I thought it was a little silly to raise 2m for Australia. I understand though why people are saying it's good to be a first mover but I have a feeling you'll see a couple of places pop up if and when it all gets the green light. (I have no actual information about any companies it's just a guess)

Interested to get some info on how the pills have been selling. My expectations aren't overly high so I doubt I'll be disappointed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $556 13.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96682 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.