NAE 0.00% 0.6¢ new age exploration limited

So I went all in 3-4 years ago in nae. Thought they where going...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    So I went all in 3-4 years ago in nae. Thought they where going to follow DEG, unfortunately they have been very disappointing and I have seen more red than green in that time. With the amount of land they hold I expected us to find something quick and after all the drill programs, they have been nothing but a disappointment.

Yes coal sale was disappointing in my opinion, it is worth millions if they could have mined the ground. But worth $0 if the uk coal board won't approve the mine.So I don't know why people are still upset about it.

When they announced they accquire wagyu this year I thought to myself WTF we have that much land we don't need any more in the Pilbara. Since then they have done nothing more than impress me, feet on ground and drills in dirt.156 holes and 7640m drilled, which is the best iv seen in 4 years. Phase 2 to start as early as this week, and the results of the 2100 samples due by the end of September. Alot happening.

All I want to see in the coming weeks/months is a TH an then a announcement saying they finally found something. (A long term hold can dream!!!)

So What's everyone's opinion? Happy with what's going on? Not happy? Think more should be happening? Think we finally found something? Wish they never bought in? If so why haven't you sold?
    Wish everyone the best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $4.011K 668.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 11780600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6850506 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.