ENV 9.09% 1.2¢ enova mining limited

Someone should make a movie about this company - tour de env...

1. 2,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    Someone should make a movie about this company - tour de env highlights:

1) Chairman cheer squad hailing the MANY PATENTS env has, errr... actually, the chairman has... though not clear what they are, or how they use them.

2) The company has spent years trying to progress a project in NT which has a DFS already but is going nowhere. Costs have increased since then so it's doubtful it's profitable.

3) Creating 290,000,000 options for questionable traders, which immediately get converted and probably dumped when they get in the money.

4) Diluting a huge amount of the stock to progress Charley Creek, yet not announcing anything in months about this project, and seemingly spending it on an unrelated project on the other side of the earth.

5) Abandoning Charley Creek in 10 minutes after the huge spam that it's world-class for Pocos. The company now pivots to this project but tells everyone it hasn't pivoted, but everyone celebrates they've pivoted (this is a pattern)?

5.1) Pocos results take months, not clear why, still not clear after they are announced.

6) Turns out Pocos has one big tenement and many small ones that are too small to mine... of course they drilled the small ones.... of course they're all in environmental protection zones (and the larger one is in a "lesser" protected buffer zone) and can't be mined (without many hoops - remember these are footy field size tenements)... Of course the only decent grades are in the places they can't mine... of course (dear god) they gloss over this protection zone almost completely.

7) Pocos was all for nothing and they are now pivoting to CODA. Money sunk.

8) Whilst all this is happening, after weeks of pushing the company for a social media presence and THE VERY FIRST X POST BEING REMOVED BECAUSE IT WAS MISLEADING (lmao) showing magnetic dirt and "#niobium" and later admitting it's magnetite, all of which ENV are not even exploring for? No posts since.

9) Companies near Coda are listed on the ASX and their prospectus indicates it has poor recoveries.

I am sure I've missed something.
    Last edited by mho25: Monday, 23:05

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $11.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $56.79K 5.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1254545 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2577457 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.