ENV 9.09% 1.2¢ enova mining limited

Ann: Phase 1 drilling program commences at CODA, page-250

1. 9,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17572
    Not sure why I bother - looks like a relatively standard process at TIROS for producing a TiO2 concentrate if that is all they were going to produce but it is a slightly different input to what you normally see with mineral sands- just google your typical standard ones used by Iluka in WA.

What I said was there will be a magnetic/gravity separation stage where I presume they may use some form of 'sinks' that utilise the specific gravity of each for separation - in the above it is how I presume they will rescope the heavy media method to separate the payable products that is the key - here the rare earths that then go to their own stage of the process flow sheet. Because not all the gangue etc will be separated even at the gravity stage they will need to use some form of heat to deal with that as well. If I have interpreted it correctly the fact you can leverage of the TiO2 stage gives some economies of scale although opex costs.

Before you ask mineral sand prices collapsed in the 2010s hence why Iluka walked in part - at that time I suspect they were only looking at TiO2 recoveries btw. Just have to look at Iluka's Australian operations at the time.

As to your next point - the TiO2 grade of TIROS are significantly higher than what you see with Iluka's resources in WA, so don't post some rubbish from an equity firm who wouldn't have a clue about project design. 10% TiO2 resource is bloody high so no wonder they are looking at it. Time will tell whether they can get a cost effective process flowsheet correct and that is a risk for them as well for the difference in input as process design is a key to viability. Technology is not stagnant, and there is enough examples where different ore types can become economic to extract with technology changes and improvements in process design.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6271/6271244-b22d92c723bf77166507c0e0c03e1fc0.jpg
    I will also leave it to you whether you will like to continue slandering TIROS - for me I will be interested in what their scoping study actually looks like:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6271/6271245-3d00fb35399becf11ff74ca61ad7c73d.jpg

Anyway, I think I have said enough tonight but keep posting. Developing IAC projects in Brazil is not easy either so as a market leader it will be interesting when MEI provides its scoping study, process flowsheet and how it will control the environmental aspects of the project itself (and its water requirements). Will be a guide to all.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: Wednesday, 00:18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $11.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $56.79K 5.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1254545 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2577457 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.