ENV 9.09% 1.2¢ enova mining limited

I agree with your post around nearology not translating to...

1. 9,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17573
    I agree with your post around nearology not translating to potential similarities to other projects - the historical results may give confidence that it is clearly worth drilling, but what is there only time will tell.

My posts for example were not making any comparisons to what ENV may or may not have - only the drill bit will decide that They were specific to the TIROS project and what may or may not happen.

I was viewing the TIROS project as an intergrated project design unlike posters who yabber on that that project as essentially two separate projects and treated as such and then draw irrelevant conclusions. I suspect their process flowsheet will be designed to maximise efficiencies and costs. I also suspect the process flowsheet design will be done in a way to also utilise the 'discharged heat' required to get TiO2 into the REE capture stage of that process sheet as well to reduce costs thereof as well. Their scoping study is going to be very interesting given this type of project is new and what they design will be interesting from an engineering concept. If all they had was REE I would agree the economics might look a bit cloudy when compared to a traditional IAC REE but only a stud would have determined that but that is irrelevant anyway as they have a different project potentially anyway, but with TiO2 that opens up their prospects for achieving viability, in a very similar way that having an IAC resource opens up viability for MEI and VMM (compared to hard rocks) when they do their studies.

Slandering projects without having a clue on engineering design, and how different revenue streams can be incorporated into a project design, is misleading and that is what I told Mho.

I am also fed up with constant negativity been posted on here with people with clear agendas that their project is the only project worthy of been viable and to invest in their project. People know risks here - they can lose the lot if the drill bit fails and/or recovery of any payable minerals is not economic. I have posted here before and said if people want to reduce risk and have greater certainty on their investment in a REE stock they should be looking at MEI and then VMM (or both).

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $11.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $56.79K 5.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1254545 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2577457 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.