ENV 10.0% 1.1¢ enova mining limited

FFS, equivest has no idea. The grade is huge there. On top of...

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17702
    FFS, equivest has no idea. The grade is huge there. On top of that understand crystal structures and issues with TiO2 and environmental impacts when trying to get the crystal structure of anatase in synthetic constructions of TiO2. If you don't can't start producing from naturally occurring minerals you can forget about those growth rates in EV and rare earths because sooner or later environmental considerations are going to take hold - why you do think China has a lot of the rare earth, battery and EV manufacturing capacity ([part of thereason is lax environmental standards).

It is why people are starting to look at naturally occurring graphite in the anode of batteries, because synthetic graphite is a environmental disaster. If you are going to use google, try to understand the papers around different TiO2 crystal structures and which ones work best and why some crystal structures are synthetically produced when no natural occurence occurs.

So take your google and shove as you have no idea - and in terms of the Tiros project their grade is so much higher than traditional anatse deposits (let alone illukas traditional deposits) it is not funny. That is the interesting story developing there. And the thing you just posted shows equivest has no idea what an intergrated project means as well - jumping to conclusions whilst the company is still in the stage of exploration before they turn their mind to engineering concepts etc.

Time will tell whether TIROS is economic or not - maybe you should write to them and say "I think your project is crap and see what their response is to you". You can then post it on this forum.

I have wasted enough time with you. Starting to remind me of all those idiots in the LTR forum who said underground lithium mining is not viable - yet there they are days from first production - why if people could actually understand grade of resource they would have realised back then that LTR's underground lithium grades were significantly higher than PLS..

The onl;y amateur on her is you.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 26/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $36.41K 3.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3666000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 62689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.