EFE 0.00% 0.4¢ eastern resources limited

Ann: Phase 1 Drilling Results - Trigg Hill, page-84

1. 1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    felt pretty sick in the guts all day today to be honest. Very big lesson learned investing in this company.
    unfortunately some times you learn the hard way. there where several people on the threads giving warning but even with the obvious warning signs with this managment team I guess that hope of life changing money can be blinding!
    2022 was a painfully frustrating year waiting for things to get moving and it felt like a year wasted holding EFE, even though most of the market got smacked last year, just feels like an absolute kick in the teeth to start the year of with these results after the first drill update back in October...

Have to be honest with our selves and admit that at this end of town with exploratory companies we are purely punting! It's just hard to fathom yahau could just be throwing money around so blindly.

still plenty of cash in the bank and the other tenements to explore... but the speed these guys work at it could be another long and frustrating wasted year parking your money here. I'm probably not the only one dreading the misses coming home from work asking for a please explain on losing 50k in this rabble

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.967M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 21676754 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4535155 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.