LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Great meeting today. @BrucieKibbutz thanks for posting your...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Great meeting today. @BrucieKibbutz thanks for posting your highlights. I'll type out my notes tomorrow. Wish I'd recorded it to capture the many details, as well as Joe's enthusiasm. A red light in the corner of the Zoom screen indicated the AGM was being recorded. I'll ring tomorrow to ask if the presentation will be made available to shareholders.

@4hrworkweek Platypus Minerals acquired Lepidico on 8 June 2016—six years ago, not eight. Also, I'm sorry, but on a day of so much new information, you bring up SOI again? Yes, the point of your post was whether it's worthwhile querying management, but in your repeated attempts to sow seeds of doubt in our company and deflect significant matters of the day, I assume you continue to use your old chestnut of "consolidation" as that is all you have to work with.

As long as we're on the subject, for newer holders who perhaps haven't read this same conversation repeatedly—as other posters have informed you time and again for over a year, Joe has said that any consolidation would be done when we're producing, not before. Many of us, myself included, are relieved by this reassurance, as the share price of every pre-revenue company I've ever held drops post-consolidation, often retreating right back to where it originally was. I very much appreciate the peace of mind of trusting the competence, honesty and judgement of our excellent management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.343K 447.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 47763637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 59957080 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 1242095
Last updated 15.58pm 28/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.