ENV 9.09% 1.2¢ enova mining limited

Ann: Phase 1 exploration and drilling completed at Pocos, page-24

1. 9,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17573
    @allinPNV your post, I suspect, highlights the short term to long term outlook people have on the sharemarket. This announcement is saying they have significantly expanded the finding of saprolite clay and the drilling confirms it is also below depth. Although not clear about depth - auger, I presume at least 5 metres so that is something missing in the Ann. If 20 - 30 metres (as augur can go that deep) that would be very interesting and would be a game changer here - but the meaning of 'shallow' here I susp[ect is less than 10 metres.

6 - 10 weeks wait time for assays shows that difference between short term holders and long term holders. The fact they are seeking to expedite the lab results says something around their confidence levels IMO.

Would be nice if they gave some clues, even though XRF but I note the ASX is strict on that these days - so will be interesting what they say in other social forums. Only assays are viewed as a reliable indicator in ASX announcements, but XRF does provide an indicative gauge so will be interesting is they disclose in other social media what they actually have seen. Certainly high risk/high reward potential here.

If didn't mention 6 - 10 weeks in the Ann I am sure the traders would have been all over this - just goes to show the BOD here has a long term focus as well, instead of worrying about short term SP movements.

Lets see where the SP is in 3 moths as against where it is in the next 2 days.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 03/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $11.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $56.79K 5.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1254545 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2577457 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.