ENV 0.00% 1.1¢ enova mining limited

Ann: Phase 1 exploration and drilling completed at Pocos, page-73

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Just had a chat with Eric. Appreciate the time he gave me and the info that he shared. Extremely passionate about his work and open to an honest conversation that doesn't breach any ASX disclosure rules. Also, commendable he hasn't drawn a salary yet.

There will be a Twitter feed established in order to keep us better informed.

Our discussion was around the three major projects. There have been some delays with the drilling but things will be on track shortly. POCOS results starting to trickle through. Discussed the location of the main tenement on the rim of the caldera. There are varying opinions on the topic of higher grades within and lower outside but there is a likelihood that the good stuff can trickle both ways. They are well aware of environmental/buffer zones and confirm that there are ways and means around that provided you get to the commercial mining stage.

As Glit has stated, extremely bullish about CODA and will be trying to turn around results faster.

Regarding Brazil, Enova is a new player and is now establishing itself in terms of Brazilian legal requirements and relationships with labs, workforce and the rest.

There was a lot of general info shared and my take away is that patience is required.

Also, they do read HC so to the keyboard warriors who feel safe at home typing rubbish, be warned.

NOTE: I am not a geologist and have no mining related training or qualifications. This is my best attempt at interpreting portions of what was discussed. You can ring the company yourselves or wait for the Twitter feed to be established to clarify any aspects of what I have typed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.