GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

Hi Cybershade,yes, that is conceivable.However, due to the...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    Hi Cybershade,

yes, that is conceivable.However, due to the uncertainties regarding political decisions and above all the uncertain time frames, I think it is more important for Galan to generate secure cash flow first.
    And before an export license is granted, a free trade agreement should first be agreed between the USA and Argentina in the course of the IRA. The largest number of gigantic battery factories in the world is currently being built in the USA. It would be important to open up this market.

For me, an export license would only be the icing on the cake of the based business model.
    By the way, Eramine/Eramet has recently received a limited export license for its project.

The 70% - share of carbonate price is in my estimation, from what JP and DJ have said, the minimum price. Sometimes JP has slipped out "...80% maybe 90%..". Can of course also be interpreted purely on the price level with an export license.The domestic offtake and interest from carbonate producers I think is very concrete. We all know that ramping up production is already slow by default.The latest example is the project of Eramine, although even Chinese processing know-how is available here. This know-how in converting (25 - 30 years) is by far not available in all Argentine projects.

At the same time, nonetheless, often non-binding OTs are agreed. There will inevitably be gaps in the targeted production capacities.
    Converters will face the following challenges:

1.) Lack of capacity utilization
    2.) Delivery obligations

Plants will need feed. Who/what can be the solution?

LIQUID SPODUMENE!

Not that I am misunderstood here when I sometimes refer to one or the other neighboring project. Usually it's about problems and delays that go along with them. Rather, I hope that all Argentine projects, whether in the Explorer/Developer or Producer Stage, have as few problems as possible and reach the targeted production capacity as quickly as possible.This is important for Argentina as an investment location. Every successful project will also represent added value for Galan.

DYOR and have a nice evening

Smith71smile.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5422/5422590-d0e0a01fd3b04b18aca1fe50c9525050.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $251.5K 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 568075 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 92256 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.