GLN 2.86% 18.0¢ galan lithium limited

Hi Elsu2005,I'm glad when there are people here on hotcopper who...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Hi Elsu2005,

I'm glad when there are people here on hotcopper who think in similar regions as I df course I also post in German stock market forums.What do you think I had to listen to with my price targets, which I justified there as well as here?cool.png

For example, I communicated my target price for 2026. That is already far too long a period for many investors. I tried to put this into perspective with simple examples:An assumed share price increase of 400% in the next 24 months = 16.6% / month.
    Which I think would be a top performance?Apparently that's not enough for some and much prefer to hop from one hype stock to the next on a daily or monthly basis. No idea whether they are more successful with this strategy, and above all what they imagine by an exorbitant performance.

However, I have often noticed that elementary facts are simply ignored, e.g. capital gains tax.I don't know how high this is in Australia, but in Germany it is at least 26.38% on gains from the sale of shares. Years ago, we used to have tax exemption after a minimum holding period of one year! Those were golden times.

For others, a performance of 400% is not tangible. "Again such a pusher..."

And again others, who seem to be interested at first, because I research thoroughly, work with fundamental data, macroeconomic data, peer data, management evaluations and much more, read for example analyst comments from GS, Morgan Stanley and partly also Benchmark Minerals (depends on who analyzes) and then slam these values of the long-term lithium prices around my ears. Result: "crazy amateur guy" is confronted with "honorable" professional analyst statements.confused.png

There it is meanwhile really too strenuous for me to write against it. It has then also in contrast to the discussions here, no added value for me.

For me, at least for mining investments, 2026 is not a long period, on the contrary. But for this opinion I reap mostly incomprehension in Germany. In Australia, as a mining country, that is of course something different, simply a completely different share culture.

But back to Galan. To be honest, my target price is still very conservative by my standards. I just didn't want to be called the "crazy German Guy" here, too.biggrin.pngIt has happened to me more often that when I have started to think exponentially and have also said this (yes I know, a mistake), mildly put, met with incomprehension.

So I also decided to post more on HC regarding Lithium, despite the language barrier.Anyway, one more thing from 121 interview. I found JP's comments on the three battery types and their preferred starting material exciting(yes, I know what I find exciting...)

Lithium Hydroxide - Li-Ion
    Lithium Carbonate - LFP
    Lithium Chloride - Solid State(Li-metal)

I did not know that yet

LIQUID SPODUMENE!

DYOR and have a nice rest of evening

Smith71smile.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5422/5422590-d0e0a01fd3b04b18aca1fe50c9525050.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $85.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $344.6K 1.941M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 275000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 22376 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.