CCM 1.85% 5.3¢ cadoux limited

Good to see all is running smoothly.To be honest, I'm confident...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Good to see all is running smoothly.
    To be honest, I'm confident that all will run well and that grades will be 4N and hopefully, 99.995% plus - and Alcoa and FYI would know this also. Alcoa knows the flowsheet works hence their commitment to HPA and FYI in their global presentations.
    So we'll all await the grades and for some reason, many investors will judge the success by the 9's number.

Just as important as the number though I really hope FYI can shed some light on the outcome of some of the other, and probably main objectives of the run.

- Whether the new equipment being used will provide further efficiencies and refinements to our process (and possibly CAPEX or OPEX reductions)
    - Whether the blends of feedstock they are tinkering with are providing superior HPA product characteristics
    - and what the ESG improved outcomes are, including the commercial recycling

From the ASX announcement on the pilot run below:

ESG Focus on FYI HPA Production
    FYI is committed to achieving environmentally sustainable production of HPA through its
    innovative and fully integrated alternative refining process. This commitment is matched
    with high ESG standards that enable complete product provenance and traceability.
    Additionally, information generated from the extended pilot plant operations will be used
    as source data for ESG linked computations, carbon emission reduction and waste
    characterisation studies which will contribute to potential commercial recycling purposes.

It will be interesting to see if they can say anything, or continue to keep it under wraps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $19.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $2.01K 36.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86935 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 43590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.