IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Ann: Phase 1 onCARlytics Trial Advances to Combination Arm, page-17

1. 12,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    "I also find it interesting that IMU mentions Gilead's Yescarta. They used similar wording back in October. Gilead has been pushing hard in the CAR-T space and sees it as the future. They paid a shirt load to buy Kite Pharma, who developed Yescarta. $11.9b USD, I believe.

You would have to think that Gilead has been watching OnCARlytics with considerable interest. For that matter - also Azer-Cel."

Dave, CHM's CEO Jennifer Chow who secured the Azer-Cel deal
    for IMU is one of the developers of Gilead / Kite's CD19 CAR-T. They all know each other very well, and like LC "lured" some of her ex-team members from Roche / Genetech over to IMU JC did the same getting Ex-Kite scientists now to work for CHM. Same connections apply to RAD and Novartis. While that is no guarantee for a partnership or buyout we can be assured that the big guys are watching or even get updated.

The market now wants to see big pharma getting involved, once that comes to light I think the sp will react. Until then I doubt we will see even 15c as sadly the market takes all the trial advancements as a given - it is expected after years of no safety issues despite this alone is a huge achievement in the oncology space. IMU set that bar extremely high, it is now considered a minimum for IMU while others with huge side effects still get money thrown at.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $922.0K 13.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 702419 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1365317 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 5455105
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.