IMU 2.90% 6.7¢ imugene limited

TB, - its hard to respond to your post when its so all over the...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    TB, - its hard to respond to your post when its so all over the place in regards to what i said was a theory.

I couldn't care less about your crystal ball or anyone else's.

I trusted what Dr Fong said about CF33 last year and bought into the cap raise.

More expansion trails cost more money - this concerns me because i think we need to get value out of the money already invested, my fear even though im solid on what i think the outcome of CF33 can be and as devils advocate as i can be i dont want this to turn into jumping from one flaming ladder to the next.

Major update 5-8th may, why is this a given as being good news although it appears it will be your trying to guarantee its good.

I dont care about LC emphasising anything, these interviews are only a spoken work of what was announced in writing.

Just imagine how keen Gilead will be to boost Blyncinto from $800m to say $5bil - Geez, no one is disputing what this could be but your not jumping to conclusions your teleporting back and forth.

I dont need to replay and watch the videos again, the wink wink smile and choice of words is foreplay.

My takeaway from these videos is when LC spoke about CF33 replicating in the tumor covering the tumor in CD19 so it can then be attacked by a powerful CD drug like Blyncinto. This is great news if it works like it did in the lab.

My original post didn't have an opinion on the PS announcement, just a theory on why the SP drops after the progression of the next phase of trial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $490.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ $1.445M 21.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 2363454 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 14705 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ 9797879
Last updated 16.01pm 22/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.