IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Ann: Phase 1 onCARlytics Trial Doses First Intravenous Patient, page-34

1. 3,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767
    What more can imugene do , they are constantly ticking all the right boxes
    what would be the estimate time of first results ,
    imugene has a lot of fantastic driven people working for them, with this amount of people I would think it will be very hard to keep a lid on this data if it shows positive results and that’s not even thinking about what we already have as far as data coming in , the anticipation should be enough to drive up the price over the next 6 months , volume with rising sp will be the tell tale sign especially IUGNF on the US exchange keep a close eye on that one , I feel we are not to far off re rating to around 20-30c , there is just to much going on in this space
    pretty sure the shorts are starting to cover now which will be another great sign , 11c seemed to be what they wanted to keep a lid on , Im expecting that will rise to 11.5 or 12 today , just like fomo happens on the way for retail up fomo happens for the big boys once a few big shorters start competing for the cover price pressuring even more sp rise , easy to manipulate the price when covering if its only one big shorter getting out
    In saying that I also wouldn’t be surprised if sell the news happens but I’m not phased , any weakness I have some more cash to build my position further

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.